Thursday, March 18, 2010
Important Inanimate Object
I've been through a lot with Seth, through the thick and the thin. He first picked me up about 5 years ago, much has happened since then. Since that day I have steadily gone back and forth from being a necessity in his life, to something he could care less about. The times he could care less about me, well, really he was only hurting himself. I say this because I have never led him in the wrong direction. When he needs good advice, I give it. When he needs encouragement, I give it. When he needs direction on how to live his life the fullest, I give. I've spoke to him in his weakest and most distraught moments and I've helped bring him back. I feel like we are pretty close now, he gets up every morning and picks me up to see what I have to say, and I feel he actually enjoys it now. I can say that I have become a very crucial part of Seth Orr's life. I am his bible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment