My 4th season of snowboarding is quickly approaching. I started my 8th grade year and I was just as soon addicted. some of my friends and I took advantage of Beech Mountain’s deal where all males got in free on Thursday, and we went most every week. I was home schooled at the time so missing school wasn’t a problem. That is about the only thing I miss about home school. The next year I wasn’t able to go as much because that’s when I started high school, but I was still addicted. My sophomore winter I got my own board finally and started doing jumps and tricks. My junior winter I was only able to go 4 times! I was very upset about that. But now the winter is returning and the slopes are calling my name. I just bought some new bindings for my board and I’m ready to go. I’m going to go as much as I can this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment