Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Future Wife

1.) She's gotta be a Christian, and a real one at that.
2.) I've got to be able to be myself around this girl and not feel any pressure at all to be someone I'm not to impress her. In other words, she needs to love me for being me.
3.) She has to have an appreciation for baseball and be willing to watch/get into games with me
4.) Cooking! she has to be able to cook up a mean meal. I honestly don't think I could handle having a wife that sucks at cooking. My mom has spoiled me on amazing home made food so thats just how it is.
5.) She needs to be socially comfortable and good with people around her.
6.) She needs to look nothing short of gorgeous in my eyes.
7.) She needs to be selfless, and put other people first, caring for people.
8.) She needs to be able to make things interesting. Heaven forbid I end up with a wife thats purely boring and unable to spice things up every once in a while. She justs needs to be able to keep things interesting.
9.) She needs to be sweet.
10.) She needs to be my best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment