Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Obstacles

I'd have to say I've lived a relatively safe and blessed life. But there have been plenty of rough spots that I’m proud to have smoothed out. The one big obstacle that I’m probably most proud of is keeping my faith throughout high school and my life up to now. I’m proud to have gotten where I am athletically. I’m proud that I was able to hop out of my bubble during my high school years and try new things. I’m proud to have overcome my stage fright, to an extent. I’m proud to have survived 17 years on this earth. I’m proud of all the different skills I’ve acquired by putting the time and hard work in. One particular athletic obstacle I’ve worked hard to get through is my speed. Excessive amounts of sweat poured from my body and my lungs screamed for mercy this summer as I was working to get faster, which I did. I knocked .3 seconds off my 60 time. I’m proud to have almost gotten through high school and being a college bound student.


No comments:

Post a Comment