Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stuff about me

I am Seth
I am 6'3"
I like sports
Particularly baseball
I have a few best friends
I play guitar
I love to snowboard
Never Back Down is a really cool movie
I want to go to Hawaii
I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters as well as one that's passed away
2 of my brothers and 1 of my sisters are adopted
my youngest sibling is 4 and my oldest is 28
I do crazy flips off boat houses
I play Xbox... particularly Call of Duty
Lost energy drinks are awesome
I want to go to college somewhere although I don't know where
I have a crazy dog
and a fat lazy cat
my mom is the best cook in the world
The last book I read was Beyond Belief: Story of Josh Hamilton
favorite MLB players are Albert Pujols and Josh Hamilton
I can hardly whistle
I just learned how to blow up a balloon 2 summers ago
I've been to 11 different major league ball parks
I will see them all before I die
I can have fun without breaking any boundaries
I'm most certainly not a morning person
Lauren Murray is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment