Tuesday, February 16, 2010
A minor character that has played a pivotal role in my life
This is hard, because most people that have pivotally changed my life are major figures. But my mind goes to one person in particular, which is my brother. I suppose he would count as a minor character in my life because I never knew him. He died in a car crash before I was born. To make a long story short, because of his death, I'm alive, and that simple fact drives me past failure. Because of that fact, I'm not willing to be just anybody, and I'm not going to live my life like I don't have a purpose on this earth, because I do. Because of that fact, when I see him in heaven, I want him to look back on my life and be proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment