Monday, May 24, 2010
Changes In me and Also Some Achievements
A lot has gone on in my high school career. Some of it has been rough, some of it has been great, but all of it has worked together to create what I am today. The most obvious change in me through high school is my maturity level. When I first came into high school I an unknowing young man that had so much to learn. I made a thought of immature decisions and just had the wrong mind set on life. But I learned from my mistakes and I can now say I have a much better handle on my life and I know better how to handle it, though I still have much to learn. A lot of people helped to make me that way, but I would have people that deserve the most credit for any of my improvements in any area are my parents. They have been there for me through it all pouring their wisdom and experience on me though sometime I was not willing to receive it. I can't thank them enough. My greatest achievements would have to be, first off, becoming a better person, and then certain academic awards and athletic achievements. My academic awards would include being state runner-up in the Voice of Democracy essay scholarship, and also the district winner for the Fleet Reserve Association essay scholarship. As far as athletics goes, I've steadily become a better ball player through out high school. All my hard work has paid off as I was able to have the best season of my life in my senior year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment