Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What I Would Like to Say to my Buddies

A lot has gone on in high school, and most of it has been shared with some of my dear friends. Friends are a huge part of the high school life and I was very fortunate to have many acquaintances, a handful of good friends, and a few best friends. First of all I'd like to thank all my friends bearing with me through the tough times, and helping me enjoy perhaps some of the greatest times of my life. The simple fact of the matter is that I would not have made it through high school if it was for some dear friends of mine. They were there to offer advice when I needed it in many different situations and if they were not offering their advice they were just there. I appreciate my friends because I know there are some people much less blessed then I have been in the area of companions. Some people would give it all just to have a few of the friends I have. So therefore I am very grateful and I try not to take my friends for granted. Many memories have been created in high school thanks to my friends. I'll never forgot some of the great times I've shared with my friends. If I were to start listing the many memories that have been created during high school and through out my life, this blog would be WAY to long. So I'll save the reader of this blog some time and just say that it's been a ride, some of it smooth and some of it rough. I'd also like to thank my friends for helping me learn certain lessons. Some lessons have been taught to me by my friends, and other lessons I learned right along with my friends. I just can't thank my friends enough for the experience they've helped to give me, especially the ones that have stuck by me the longest and will continue to be there to help me make the most of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment